Wizardmon's Gift is the 37th episode in the series.
Plot synopsis Edit
Here's where you put the description of the plot. Doesn't have to be very detailed. A couple sentences will be enough for starters. You can expand it later.
This section allows you to link to character pages. Oh, and remember to remove this text. ;)
- Character 1
- Character 2
Sora: "It's not your fault."
Sora: "Okay Matt, it seems to me there are two things you can do about this. Number one, you can stand there and beat yourself up about the whole thing or number two, we can find a way to rescue Kari! What's it gonna be?"
Matt: "You're right, let's get her."
- Sora snaps Matt out of his guilt trance.
- DemiDevimon alerts Myotismon that he and Phantomon have Kari.
Tai: "Mimi, where are the others?"
Mimi: "They're all fast asleep. Myotismon put them under some sort of sleeping spell since he found the eighth child."
Tai: "Oh no! That means he has Kari!"
Mimi: "What, Kari?"
Tai: "Come on, let's go."
- Mimi warns Tai of Kari's predicament
Kari: "I've got a guess."
Myotismon: Then why?
Kari: "Cause you were hurting all those people. (lividly): Someone had to stop you from hurting innocent people!"
Myotismon (Surprised): "My what a thoughtful little girl you are."
- Myotismon warns Kari that he will kill her but is replied to by her courage.
Tai: "You just picked on the wrong guy's little sister Mr. Fang Face!"
- Tai is angrier than ever at Myotismon for abducting and attempting to murder Kari!